2021 Recruiting

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't know. Shoots from the waist.

Where's the beef these days? Find me a Jai Lewis.
Yeah his release point is low, but it seems decently quick. I like recruiting the Euro kids. In the days of everyone transfers they seem to stay put. He isn’t our missing puzzle piece by any stretch of the imagination, but I can see a big man with an outside shot carving out some minutes in our team 2-3 years from now.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
One of our priority recruits for 2021, 6-9 combo F Rafael Castro, has now picked up offers from Seton Hall, Dayton, vcu and UMass.

We’re fishing in deep water on this one, but we were his first offer from other than low majors. Let’s hope that means something.

Last edited:

JPgmuswim

Starter
One of our priority recruits for 2021, 6-9 combo F Rafael Castro, has now picked up offers from Seton Hall, Dayton, vcu and UMass.

We’re fishing in deep water on this one, but we were his first offer from other than low majors. Let’s hope that means something.
If we regularly landed kids with that level offer sheet, 70% of my issues would be gone with our current situation.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
If we regularly landed kids with that level offer sheet, 70% of my issues would be gone with our current situation.

We’ve never regularly landed kids with offers like that. Doesn’t mean we can’t, but if that’s the standard, you’re gonna stay disappointed.