2021 Recruiting

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
or they wanted to know what his situation was. It’s pretty late to transfer for this upcoming season, especially since school started. I guess he would start in January.

Agree this is probably a big nothing, but I do see a couple of scenarios of guys leaving this late, we’ve got quite a logjam at the 1/2 guard for the next two years and someone is going to end up the odd man out there. This is the part of the year where the depth chart really starts to take shape and they are probably having some tough conversations with guys about minutes. If someone were to leave, I’d hope they fill that spot with a big to add a little more balance to the roster.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Agree this is probably a big nothing, but I do see a couple of scenarios of guys leaving this late, we’ve got quite a logjam at the 1/2 guard for the next two years and someone is going to end up the odd man out there. This is the part of the year where the depth chart really starts to take shape and they are probably having some tough conversations with guys about minutes. If someone were to leave, I’d hope they fill that spot with a big to add a little more balance to the roster.

I’m probably connecting dots that aren’t there, but it wouldn’t surprise me if a guy like Daddy was looking to leave. We added Frazier at his spot and already had Miller so playing time will be scarce at best. Being a Canadian kid he’s a long way from home...

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Alright lets get our Rafael Castro predictions in ahead of 9pm on Sat nite.

I'm thinking

Dayton
Seton Hall
Miami

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason just offered 2021 PG prospect Mike Gray from Blue Ridge. His stock has risen considerably in the past couple months ... will be interesting to see if he lands other A-10 level offers.

EDIT: He has an old offer from Cincinnati and one from Va Tech

Last edited:

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It's well covered on these boards, and I know that Verbal Commits is not the be-all-end-all of accurate recruiting information, but it is truly alarming to look at our offer sheet, and hardly see any front court targets. I understand that several potential front court players are listed at SF, but given who we are losing after this year, it's difficult to understand why we don't have more targets listed.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason just offered 2021 PG prospect Mike Gray from Blue Ridge. His stock has risen considerably in the past couple months ... will be interesting to see if he lands other A-10 level offers.

EDIT: He has an old offer from Cincinnati and one from Va Tech

Now this is the type of kid I like to see. Here is his video highlight

I like his ball handling, quick first step, finishing ability at the rim and he's got deep range from behind the arc.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Now this is the type of kid I like to see. Here is his video highlight

I like his ball handling, quick first step, finishing ability at the rim and he's got deep range from behind the arc.
Kid looks pretty damn good. Looks like he can play a lick of on ball defense too which would be a nice change from the norm of our guards. Offer sheet decent although cincy offer seems to be pretty stale (remember kids all offers aren’t real)