2021 Recruiting

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I already said I couldn’t find it. He posted a graphic over the summer and Mason‘s logo was included. Must have at least shown interest.
must be one of those fake offers you talk about when you say shit about any recruit we lose. they are so not worthy of a prestigious mason scholarship

FreeGunston12

All-American
Not sure why you’re coming at me tonight but whatever
Yeah. Seems a little uncalled for. The act is getting a bit old.

With an offer to a 2022 pg today, I hope the dtaff has decided that there are bigger priorities in this class if they can't get a stud at the 1.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
without being negative Gadsden is not the game changer we so desperately need downlow post AJ

Not saying he would be, but if we are looking at making sure Miller doesn’t get stuck playing the 4 his senior year, he could be depth there.

Very few teams have an AJ Wilson at every position.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I randomly follow Tyrone Baker on Twitter so mason probably showed interest and I do think they did at some point. The name sounds familiar. I can’t find the info either though so maybe there was just some interest.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Don't let expectations get out of hand. We have proven it, what, zero times, that we can out recruit legit programs.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
The possibility of Castro on the floor with Henry, Frazier, Polite and XJ is very distracting on a busy Monday morning.