GIVING DAY 2023
I'm going to play the "What will he pick for his top 6" game:

Seton Hall
U of Florida
Dayton
Miami
vcu
Xavier

These boards are either going to breathe a sigh of relief or absolutely explode this weekend.

You better go over to see @sleeperpick at 9pm on Saturday to make sure he is ok lol

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
vcu is losing some of its shine. And these guys also seem to put one or two random mid-majors in there even if they probably aren't going to choose them. Let's go with:

Xavier
Miami
Florida
Dayton
Stony Brook
George Mason

(Yeah, I'm going to throw us a bone here, why not). The real rat race will be between the Big East, SEC, and ACC schools.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
vcu is losing some of its shine. And these guys also seem to put one or two random mid-majors in there even if they probably aren't going to choose them. Let's go with:

Xavier
Miami
Florida
Dayton
Stony Brook
George Mason

(Yeah, I'm going to throw us a bone here, why not). The real rat race will be between the Big East, SEC, and ACC schools.

Stony Brook was one of the first schools to offer as was FDU. Mason was right behind them, so it'll be interesting if they make top 6.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Everyone in position to complain when Rafael Castro announces top 6 at 9 and mason’s not included? :crazytongue:

FreeGunston12

All-American
Everyone in position to complain when Rafael Castro announces top 6 at 9 and mason’s not included? :crazytongue:
The only thing I don't want to hear is that the staff didn't try hard enough. They've been hitting his recruitment as hard as they can on social media, had him on a zoom visit, etc. He knows he is a priority for Mason, and he's about the only recruit I can see them legitimately promising minutes right away.

If we miss on him, it's because he just flat out has better offers.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
The only thing I don't want to hear is that the staff didn't try hard enough. They've been hitting his recruitment as hard as they can on social media, had him on a zoom visit, etc. He knows he is a priority for Mason, and he's about the only recruit I can see them legitimately promising minutes right away.

If we miss on him, it's because he just flat out has better offers.

Kids always say they choose the school that recruited them the hardest even when that’s total BS lol