2021 Recruiting

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Christian is recruiting real well, they’ll be good and he will jump to a BCS program quick.
Agreed. And from what I've heard from so-called experts, Christian has a really good reputation in the game. He will have a lot of options soon.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Agreed. And from what I've heard from so-called experts, Christian has a really good reputation in the game. He will have a lot of options soon.

He or LaVall Jordan were the two guys I wanted to hire when we fired Hewitt. Jordan would have jumped to Butler in two seasons, but I would have taken it (could have just hired Christian then anyway).

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Bad rep with Siena fans but otherwise everyone respects him. I would take him in a second

FreeGunston12

All-American
Maybe THAT is DP's recruiting angle. "You don't want to go there, that coach is too good to not move up soon. Whereas I'm not going anywhere."
I dont know. He may have a different reputation, but is Christian's resume that much more impressive than DP circa 2016? I think he still has plenty to prove at this level (as does DP).

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I dont know. He may have a different reputation, but is Christian's resume that much more impressive than DP circa 2016? I think he still has plenty to prove at this level (as does DP).
Honestly, Christian hasn't done anything yet.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Honestly, Christian hasn't done anything yet.

He’s putting together a hell of a roster up in Foggy Bottom right now. Whether he can translate that into wins is a fair question, but looking at where he is now compared to where we were going into year 2 of Dave things certainly look better for GW than they did for us at that point. And they did split the season with us last year...

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
He’s putting together a hell of a roster up in Foggy Bottom right now. Whether he can translate that into wins is a fair question, but looking at where he is now compared to where we were going into year 2 of Dave things certainly look better for GW than they did for us at that point. And they did split the season with us last year...

Actually they swept us :vomit:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

He does, yes, but it's hard to judge him on his overall record since Mt. St. Mary's took beatings every year on the road to fund their athletic department.

Take his first NCAA year, for instance, with them. They played @WVU, @Villanova, @BYU, @Michigan State, @Penn State and @Texas Tech.

And then the next time they went (2016-2017) they played @WVU, @Iowa State, @Minnesota, @Michigan, @Arkansas and @George Mason, where they beat us in OT 78-76 (just had to throw that one in there).

They lost every one of these games.

FreeGunston12

All-American
If we can snag Reynolds or Johnson, this recruiting class can be stellar.
Agreed. And they're not the only good ones we've been linked to. Castro is a long shot, Williamson is a 3-star on verbalcommits now. Pretty much every recruit we've been linked to for 2021 has a competitive offer sheet. Hopefully DP can snag a couple of them, and we're not taking leftovers next summer.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Loved how Darius (#3 red) competed and held his composure against the twins (both power 5 kids). I would be willing to donate body parts for Darius at this point... not sure which parts, but if they made an offer I would listen.
If you give your left nut, I'll give my right.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
AAu can play games with fans? Interesting....

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
any updates on Erik Reynolds? I have heard some rumors that don't bode too well for the Green and Gold. Can't really confirm them being accurate though...