2021 Recruiting

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I just hope that he and XJ have a close relationship. That can work for us or against.

My twin brother and I got along really well growing up, but we were so competitive when playing sports. My parents finally had to put us on separate teams after we got into a heated argument in Little League and they literally had to come onto the field to separate the two of us.

To this day, I still maintain there was no way I could have possibly caught his errant throw when he was playing 3rd and I was playing 1st. E5, dammit!

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
There's no way they both went to the same small Catholic school just to play basketball on the same team and AREN'T close. That also doesn't mean he'll choose Mason. Johnny Williams was close to his brother, but there was no way he was coming here.
Episcopal school:)

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Can someone post a link to one of his videos? I’m not sure I remember who he is. One of the 6’7 dudes?

he is not one of the magical height kids. If I recall Mason was Reynolds first offer and he attended midnight madness in 2019.

hoping to get him but obviously some stiff competition. Good to see mason in the top 5 with other Atlantic 10 schools and a high major.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He has four A-10 schools in his final five... (the ellipsis is a hope he doesn't choose one of the other three over us).