2015-16 schedule thread

Steve33

Sixth Man

Accoding to the ESPN Schedule a Noon game vs Wagner on Tuesday Dec. 22????? Noon on a Tuesday!!!!! I hope this is wrong cause noon on a Tuesday, even if it is the week of Chirstmas will not be attended well at all. Ive got to believe this is a misprint.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
According to the ESPN Schedule a Noon game vs Wagner on Tuesday Dec. 22????? Noon on a Tuesday!!!!! I hope this is wrong cause noon on a Tuesday, even if it is the week of Christmas will not be attended well at all. Ive got to believe this is a misprint.

I saw that, then I went on gomason.com and it says TBA, so I didn't want to type it.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
ESPN's schedule page is not a reliable source for game dates, times, or locations.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Accoding to the ESPN Schedule a Noon game vs Wagner on Tuesday Dec. 22????? Noon on a Tuesday!!!!! I hope this is wrong cause noon on a Tuesday, even if it is the week of Chirstmas will not be attended well at all. Ive got to believe this is a misprint.

When no time has been set, EagleBank Arena shows the time on its schedule as 11:59 p.m. - see http://centerfairfax.com/index.php. So, evidently, ESPN incorrectly converted 11:59 p.m. to 12:00 p.m. (noon).

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Probably because it was a real pain last year for folks that run the games.

If it's such a pain, then why has Mason scheduled the women's basketball game vs. Air Force at the RAC on Saturday, December 19? Frankly, I'm tire of the whining. This game vs. Wagner would be so much more enjoyable at the RAC than at a nearly empty EagleBank Arena.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
if the eagle is empty, then lets stick something in it, so something good can come out of it.:cigar:

If it's such a pain, then why has Mason scheduled the women's basketball game vs. Air Force at the RAC on Saturday, December 19? Frankly, I'm tire of the whining. This game vs. Wagner would be so much more enjoyable at the RAC than at a nearly empty EagleBank Arena.

Yelling at the wrong guy. I don't have that kind of pull from the desk. Just stating an observation.

Perhaps you could put a call into Jay Marsh or Brad Edwards and tell them you are tired of the whining.

Thanks.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Yelling at the wrong guy. I don't have that kind of pull from the desk. Just stating an observation.

Perhaps you could put a call into Jay Marsh or Brad Edwards and tell them you are tired of the whining.

Thanks.

So, I'm yelling at a sensitive guy who just works at a desk at Mason. Frankly, I'm not buying your act.

But, based on your knowledge of Mason basketball history, I believe that you have been connected to Mason for a long time.

Last edited:
So, I'm yelling at a sensitive guy who just works at a desk at Mason. Frankly, I'm not buying your act.

But, based on your knowledge of Mason basketball history, I believe that you have been connected to Mason for a long time.

why should you yell at anyone? Especially about where a basketball game is played.

Not sure you should be buying anything from me considering I'm not selling.

I'm a history major.