The #1 Pep Band in College Basketball

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
  1. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    Anthony J‏@AnthonyJazz Mar 9
    Straight up battle of the bands and George Mason easily got the lead. Pep band with jazz singers, rappers, ohh myy

C6gtNZjWIAEQbRD.jpg

2. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    Brian Batko‏Verified account@BrianBatko Mar 9
    George Mason pep band churning out a strong rendition of "No Sleep Til Brooklyn" but replacing Brooklyn with Pittsburgh during this media TO

3. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    Eli Nellis‏@elinellis Mar 9
    George Mason has vocalists in its pep band and I approve.

4. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    David Gill‏@DJGill33 Mar 9
    Props to the George Mason pep band leader for his outfit #A10Tournament #A10MBB

5. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    VCUSports.com‏@VCUSports Mar 10
    vcu v. Mason Pep Band Battle before Tip-Off. Reminds us of the good ol’ CAA days.

6. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    Sean Riley‏@seanriley16 Mar 10
    The George Mason Pep Band has lead singers and they keep doing hip hop tunes it's so dope

7. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    Rich Glass‏@rlgtampa Mar 10
    George Mason has an AWESOME pep band!

8. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    Andy Clark‏@CommanderClark8 2h2 hours ago
    @buildsarks @gmugreenmachine @VCUathleticBand @PPGPaintsArena The event staff in our area kept raving about both bands.That game on Friday was good marketing for the area.

9. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    Alan‏@MasonFanatic 3h3 hours ago
    @HulaJenny @DocNix12 @gmugreenmachine @MasonMBB Concessions staff told me they "were all rooting for us" so band would be back.

10. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    Noah Hansen‏@buildsarks 4h4 hours ag
    It's been two days since @gmugreenmachine and the @VCUathleticBand played in the @PPGPaintsArena. My ears are still ringing and I love it.

11. GMU Green Machine Retweeted
    Jen Shelton‏@HulaJenny 5h5 hours ago
    Other team fans @A10MBB @PPGPaintsArena told me they are fans of @gmugreenmachine, would cheer for @MasonMBB so they could hear more!

C6z0uHHW0AIND5G.jpg

Michael W. Nickens

XTSG

Preferred Walk-On

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I was there and they were awesome. I do cringe every time I see their terrible tank-top uniforms. For the best band in the land, cant we get them some sweet looking Adidas shirts?
Can't wait for their shirts to be green!

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
I was there and they were awesome. I do cringe every time I see their terrible tank-top uniforms. For the best band in the land, cant we get them some sweet looking Adidas shirts?

I was there early enough to see the side stage stuff and saw a few Green Machine members (as they had the jerseys on) and thought, this is interesting, not thinking anything else.

Channel 7 did a small blurb about it this morning.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Sitting in the dentist office around 2pm today, they had 98.7 WMZQ overhead. The lead-in to Lady A's "You Look Good", the woman said something like, "this song was great at Jiffy Lube Live last month with George Mason's band joining in"

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
http://wjla.com/news/local/web-exclusive-tuba-man

FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. (ABC7) — If you’ve ever driven through Fairfax, Virginia, during rush hour you’ve probably seen the startling image of a man walking around playing a tuba. You may have wondered what is up with that guy? Well here is the full story of Jay Converse, also known as "Tuba Man."

We all have a talent. The key is tapping into that gift.

“Hello! I’m Jay Converse and welcome to my basement."

We caught up with Converse late one afternoon in September while he finished up working for the day from his home in Fairfax.

Converse works in the accounting field for clients around the world. While he’s skilled at crunching numbers, his gift may reside in the artistic side of his personality as he points to his musical partner resting on a nearby work bench.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Tuba Man= Should be in the Green Machine.