2023-24 Schedule

The Great PATSby

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Think this might be the weakest SGA (Stadium Give Away) season that I can recall. Shirt, socks and bucket hats are meh.

IMG_8961.jpeg

Last edited:

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
#88 KenPom - # 65 NET not bad still outside shot at large if we don't screw up in conference.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Think this might be the weakest SGA (Stadium Give Away) season that I can recall. Shirt, socks and bucket hats are meh.

View attachment 2028
Yeah this seasons giveaways have been disappointing. The little new years hats were flat out sad as they were folding them to order.

Last season was a lot better with the pint glasses, and I think the season before they had season ticket holder gift boxes that had some coasters that we still use.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah this seasons giveaways have been disappointing. The little new years hats were flat out sad as they were folding them to order.

Last season was a lot better with the pint glasses, and I think the season before they had season ticket holder gift boxes that had some coasters that we still use.
I think I still have my coaster. Those were nice even if they have a slogan that we don't use anymore. Good quality and an actual useful item. Pint glasses are always nice too.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I'd still pay top dollar for one of the Hawaiian shirts from a couple years ago if anyone has one lying around in L or XL.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Bishop IV hits a shot. GWU up 2 over vcu with 1.5 seconds left in the game

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Richmond beats the Bonnies 65-54 and Loyola Chicago beats Duquesne 72-67

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
There are so many short bald white guys on the GW sideline that the cameraman once zoomed in on an assistant coach and another time showed Handy when they thought they had the camera on Caputo. :LOL:
i have done the same at Smith Center

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
There are so many short bald white guys on the GW sideline that the cameraman once zoomed in on an assistant coach and another time showed Handy when they thought they had the camera on Caputo. :LOL:

Mr. CLEAN and/or Rogaine need to be a sponsor.

The Great PATSby

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'd still pay top dollar for one of the Hawaiian shirts from a couple years ago if anyone has one lying around in L or XL.

It was BS… they gave those shirts to Students and people who purchased a single game promotion ticket for that game but not season ticket holders.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It was BS… they gave those shirts to Students and people who purchased a single game promotion ticket for that game but not season ticket holders.
You've got to learn to barter with the students. For example, I made a deal with a student named Zac that if he gave me his shirt, I would continue paying his school bills.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Might take a peak on Sunday at 1: UMass at Dayton on ESPN2. May give us a sense of how good UMass is this year--10 pt underdogs according to Kenpom.