PROVIDENCE UPDATE

GMU79

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
So, the writer doesn't know what to expect from FKE. Neither did we. And still didn't when he left.

Eventually, he will have to prove he isn't all hype.
Yep, he may end up being great. Or, a lifetime asst coach/recruiter.
Time will tell.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah agree with you guys. I’d roll my eyes if he made the ncaas this year.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah- I’d probably roll my eyes and laugh because he most likely will make it year 1. And I’ll probably have a few minutes of saltiness.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah- I’d probably roll my eyes and laugh because he most likely will make it year 1. And I’ll probably have a few minutes of saltiness.
My only saltiness will come from crying tears of joy when Tony surprises everyone by leading Mason back to the dance in Year 1.

Then the administration will have to get busy doing what it takes to keep him.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
My only saltiness will come from crying tears of joy when Tony surprises everyone by leading Mason back to the dance in Year 1.

Then the administration will have to get busy doing what it takes to keep him.
Yeah, I’d be crying too. Ngl.

And laughing as my phone is destroyed with texts but regardless.

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm interested in seeing how many wins KE can get in the Big East and how Josh does in a tougher league
I’ve not really watched any big east ball in years. I do like Josh but think he’s going to be in for a tough row this season.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm interested in seeing how many wins KE can get in the Big East and how Josh does in a tougher league
Big East is stacked this year
8 wins over GU, DePaul, Butler, Seton Hall
maybe 3 upset wins at home over the rest of the league

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’ve not really watched any big east ball in years. I do like Josh but think he’s going to be in for a tough row this season.

He tends to get into foul trouble against more athletic bigs, but for some clues I took a look at his games against P5 level bigs over the last two years. Other than a real stinker against BC, he scored double digits against all but Auburn (8 points), but his rebounds were well below his season average in those games.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I could be very wrong, but I think Josh will be successful in any college league, especially if he sticks to what he does well, staying in the paint.

I remember being skeptical of Hancock when he left, and we all know the rest.