Game 15, AT vcu, Jan 9th, 7 PM, CBS Sports Network

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I can only imagine how riled up for this game the followers of @soccerinsider are getting.

Here's to a tie!

A tie with a tiny knot!

Paul%2BHewitt.jpg

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
My prediction for the start of tonights game.

Hewitt will start AO because he still believes he's a match up problem.
Mason will get the opening tip and the ball will land in AO's hands.
He'll then do a outlet pass that will fly over every player and out the stadium.
The refs will give him a tech for delay of game.
vcu will start with 2 free throws and possession and the arrow, a college basketball first.
Mason will still win the game. GO MASON!:beanie:

KAOriginal

All-American
I understand your joy in bashing vcu, but I wouldn't put too much stock in someone who was stupid enough to spend an entire year at a place where he was "repeatedly drugged, terrorized, beaten, and threatened."

I just thought the person didn't realize they were in "Performance Art 201" AND 202 thus explaining the year versus one semester......

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hewitt should get T'd up and ejected in first 5 min. Would increase our chances of winning.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm wearing my "FEAR the Patriots" t-shirt tonight, but even I'm not buying it.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is AO playing tonight? not that it matters.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is AO playing tonight? not that it matters.

I don't care if he plays 30 minutes as long as he helps us beat their press. Our only chance of keeping this game close is by not giving them easy buckets. If we limit our turnovers, defend the 3 and make this a halfcourt game, we can at least make it semi-fun to watch.

And, no, I am not by any means predicting a victory, because I don't see us not turning the ball over any less than 15 times.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Jim, just curious, you going to watch this one in person?

No, I didn't get tickets because I usually have to cover a Thursday night county government meeting, but the meeting got cancelled so I'll be watching at home with my son -- and most likely swearing loudly.

Did you get tickets? vcu has jacked up the prices to $45 for "premium" games, so I was hesitant to pay that anyhow.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I usually watch our road games on the A10 site but I don't see the game listed under "Live Events" as usual. Can anyone help or suggest other viewing options?