2024-2025 Schedule Thread

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
According to their fans, they got an upgrade in coach and he was able to get players from the portal good enough to get an at-large this year.

But kudos to their poster who refers to vcu as Feces U.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Some insight from TS on summer practices and upcoming Bahamas trip

After watching, I can’t tell if Skinn loves this team or is nervous.

Perhaps he’s just trying to walk the media tightrope of making the fans optimistic without promising anything.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I keyed in on bigger, stronger and tougher…think that speaks volumes.
With a couple of injuries/concussion issues plus waiting on Zach Anderson's paperwork, it's hard for Tony to be definitive for sure. Doesn't sound like we're gonna get much of a read on things from the Bahama trip.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Some insight from TS on summer practices and upcoming Bahamas trip

A few quotes stand out that lead me wanting to know more. "Glimpses of a really, really good team." "More depth." "Tougher, more athletic." "Got a chance to be pretty good."

I would love to know what his definition of pretty good is. Maybe a question for the next interview?

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Tony did mention something about concussion (s) but didn't mention the player(s) involved, at least from what I remember from the video.

GMU79

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
According to their fans, they got an upgrade in coach and he was able to get players from the portal good enough to get an at-large this year.

But kudos to their poster who refers to vcu as Feces U.
JMU fans are articulate!

I grew up walking distance from the Vienna Inn. Yeah, hot dogs are okay, but you combine them with the ambiance, and it's a home run!

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Skinn knew something was off; otherwise, he would have had his staff scout the opponents. The coaching staff needs their practice too.
I don't know, there is never any video or info on these semipro teams in advance. IIRC we had the same issue in 2018 with there being nothing to scout.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't know, there is never any video or info on these semipro teams in advance. IIRC we had the same issue in 2018 with there being nothing to scout.
I might be reaching for sure. But still surprising he would intentionally not scout his opponent.

DRK331

Starter
Duke Basketball fans talk about their non-con schedule. George Mason talk starts at 11:45

Duke Basketball fans talk about their non-con schedule. George Mason talk starts at 11:45

JimP

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
When's the final OOC schedule come out? Seems that GMU needs a couple more games.