2021 Recruiting

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
That is a big boy, I’d love to see what our strength and conditioning coaches could do with him. I notice at the end he didn’t mention the A-10 recruiting him though.
shit he already looks like he ate our strength and conditioning coaches... step back threes all over his Twitter. Am I getting super excited just to be let down for the 100th time by DP and co?

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
shit he already looks like he ate our strength and conditioning coaches... step back threes all over his Twitter. Am I getting super excited just to be let down for the 100th time by DP and co?
It would certainly be step one to salvaging this recruiting class. You won’t hear a complaint out of me if he signs on the dotted line.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
For those folks who want to know what a 6’7 big man looks like: see Williamson. He doesn’t need to physically develop to play the 4/5. He can come in and start to learn the college game at that position on day 1, rather than waiting 2-3 years to bulk up then learn the position.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
For those folks who want to know what a 6’7 big man looks like: see Williamson. He doesn’t need to physically develop to play the 4/5. He can come in and start to learn the college game at that position on day 1, rather than waiting 2-3 years to bulk up then learn the position.

Yes. He should be able to contribute off the bench from day one (which is what we really need next year) and maybe even step into a starting role as the season goes on depending how the competition shakes out. Would be a great addition to the team.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I think Williams is going to Buffalo. No particular reason, just a hunch. Please provide coordinates of the bridge were all meeting at to jump off of after we meltdown on here. I’ll bring the snacks.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe it’s PTSD but I don’t see him coming here. Just haven’t seen any indication he’s still on our staff’s radar or vice verse. Would love to be wrong....
I would pray to God that he’s at least still on our radar given that we missed on our first two bigs, whether we are on his or not is a valid point though. But I agree, this just doesn’t feel like one we’re getting. So naturally he’ll commit. I feel like I’ve never heard of 50% of the guys who end up signing until the week they are committing.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Maybe it’s PTSD but I don’t see him coming here. Just haven’t seen any indication he’s still on our staff’s radar or vice verse. Would love to be wrong....
Buffalo recruiting him hard per their message boards... hope he picks Mason but who knows at this point.. If staff doesn't sign him and signs two more guards I will have lost the little faith I do have left in this staff