2021 Recruiting

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
@sleeperpick @gmujim92 I'm in no mood today, my wife lost her job and this is stupid talk. Be nice to one another. We all root for the same team. Please behave. This is the 2021 Recruiting thread not the "Sleeperpick vs GMUJim version 393 thread"
Sorry again about your wife Matt. But it is not everyday that I get to speak to a real INSIDER and I have to take advantage of it. I NEED to know what makes Reynolds overrated

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Sorry again about your wife Matt. But it is not everyday that I get to speak to a real INSIDER and I have to take advantage of it. I NEED to know what makes Reynolds overrated

Just behave, lets not go crazy here. Vent to me on text if you need lol

JPgmuswim

Starter
So after reading through the 2 pages of back and forth both of your insiders say Reynolds is headed to St Joe’s.

Great, guess nothing is official until he tweets it.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So after reading through the 2 pages of back and forth both of your insiders say Reynolds is headed to St Joe’s.

Great, guess nothing is official until he tweets it.
we can agree on both hearing that... hope I am wrong... also think Reynolds is very damn good and would compete for 6th-7th man mins immediately once he gets on campus... other person all of a sudden thinks he isn't very good...

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
So is the consensus that if we miss on all of Reynolds/Darius/Castro this recruiting class will likely bust at this point? Are we tied to any other recruits at that caliber?

FreeGunston12

All-American
So is the consensus that if we miss on all of Reynolds/Darius/Castro this recruiting class will likely bust at this point? Are we tied to any other recruits at that caliber?
Not yet. Still some other good offers out there with Williamson, Folkes, Berry, etc. To me, those 3 were always a pipe dream.

I hate to put too much stock into ratings and such, but with the prospect of a season looking grim, Paulsen could probably use some *stars* to point to for added job security. There may not be any more visible way for him to prove his worth over the next year.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not yet. Still some other good offers out there with Williamson, Folkes, Berry, etc. To me, those 3 were always a pipe dream.

I hate to put too much stock into ratings and such, but with the prospect of a season looking grim, Paulsen could probably use some *stars* to point to for added job security. There may not be any more visible way for him to prove his worth over the next year.
Count me in on Folkes. Haven’t seen anything from the other two to make my yard stick move.