The #1 Pep Band in College Basketball

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Some thoughts . . .

Looks like attendance will be up at the EBA just with all the Green Machine.

The fact that the Green Machine is still that awesome after the Virus Years is a testament to Doc Nix.

Doc Nix is the greatest ambassador for the university that we have. Pay that man more. I am sending a donation soon.

Loved the use of kryptonite green on the guitar and other places. Would love a kryptonite green uni.

And fans need to start bringing the neon green glow sticks to the games.

Steve33

Sixth Man
Some thoughts . . .

Looks like attendance will be up at the EBA just with all the Green Machine.

The fact that the Green Machine is still that awesome after the Virus Years is a testament to Doc Nix.

Doc Nix is the greatest ambassador for the university that we have. Pay that man more. I am sending a donation soon.

Loved the use of kryptonite green on the guitar and other places. Would love a kryptonite green uni.

And fans need to start bringing the neon green glow sticks to the games.

Im all about the glow sticks!!! At least the Student section should have them. Assuming students show up this season.

Herndon

All-Conference

This has continued to blow my mind the past few years. I expected the Green Machine to kind of fade away and be a nostalgic thing to remember about the Larranaga years. Instead, it has become the signature of GMU hoops, in the best way possible.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
How awesome would the EBA look if everyone had a kryptonite green glow stick? It is the 10th Anniversary of the Final Four.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

The Great PATSby

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
How awesome would the EBA look if everyone had a kryptonite green glow stick? It is the 10th Anniversary of the Final Four.

This would be awesome! Although I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the current lights don't have the capability to be turned off and on easily. As in it takes a while for them to turn on. I would love to do our starting 5 intro's with the lights off and the spotlight on.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This would be awesome! Although I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the current lights don't have the capability to be turned off and on easily. As in it takes a while for them to turn on. I would love to do our starting 5 intro's with the lights off and the spotlight on.

You could install shutters though. I'm not sure why they haven't.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
The Wright State game will be our first George Mason game, and I have to say I'm looking forward to the band as much as the game itself.

You won't be disappointed by the band! It has been the salvation on more than a few occasions for going to games. I've been know to even go to an occasional women's game to get my Green Machine 'fix".