PROVIDENCE UPDATE

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Stats from Providence opener, anyone watch any of this?

Attachments

• IMG_5420.png
    IMG_5420.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 181

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Stats from Providence opener, anyone watch any of this?
They have any injuries? I know he's Kim's guy, but surprised Rich Barron got that kinda run right out the gate. I didn't watch so could have just been emptying the bench with the game decided. Don't think Fernandez got minutes like that until conference play and injuries happened last season.

Last edited:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
They have any injuries? I know he's Kim's guy, but surprised Rich Barron got that kinda run right out the gate. I didn't watch so could have just been emptying the bench with the game decided. Don't think Fernandez got minutes like that until conference play and injuries happened last season.

No idea, but looks like they had a pretty comfortable 20 point lead for almost the entire second half.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Very very surprised Barron got 10 more minutes than Dual, who is by far the highest-ranked player in their freshman class.

How about instead of monitoring an ex-coach we focus on Mason?

Do You think the Providence fans give a rat's behind how Ed Cooley is doing?

It makes us look BUSH LEAGUE to have these "____ Update" threads on not only English but now Paulsen too?!

BYE FELICIA to BOTH ENGLISH AND PAULSEN. LET'S FOCUS ON WHAT WE HAVE IN THE HERE AND NOW DAMN IT.

Enough with the following of old coaches

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
How about instead of monitoring an ex-coach we focus on Mason?

Do You think the Providence fans give a rat's behind how Ed Cooley is doing?

It makes us look BUSH LEAGUE to have these "____ Update" threads on not only English but now Paulsen too?!

BYE FELICIA to BOTH ENGLISH AND PAULSEN. LET'S FOCUS ON WHAT WE HAVE IN THE HERE AND NOW DAMN IT.

Enough with the following of old coaches
You clearly do not follow providences fanbase if you think they don’t know every time Cooley wipes his a** lol.