Marquise Moore has a torn ACL?

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Why the Ryan kish hating? I've noticed that theme on here. I don't have a dog in the fight either way, I'm just curious.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Why the Ryan kish hating? I've noticed that theme on here. I don't have a dog in the fight either way, I'm just curious.

No one wants to rehash that...again. The reasons are well documented both here and on CAAZone if you are curious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
No one wants to rehash that...again. The reasons are well documented both here and on CAAZone if you are curious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not curious enough nor have enough time to read old threads. I was just looking for a one sentence answer. No biggie. :)

The Great PATSby

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
My source whos brothers with a guy who plays tennis with a man that mows a guys lawn that delivers pizza to a woman that sleeps with a man that accidentally wrong dialed a kid that was baby sat by a Mason student that knows someone in the Mason Athletic department confirms that Marquise may or may not have hurt his knee.

This is what everyone sounds like

JamesMason

Preferred Walk-On
This thread right now:

hewittohcrap.jpg

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
I heard Mark has a severe case of whiplash from watching players fly right by him while on defense.

KAOriginal

All-American
My source told me to spend more time getting laid than worrying about injuries in the off season before a lame duck year....