Marquise Moore has a torn ACL?

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Comparing Myles Tate to Chaz Williams. We've gone mad. I'm gunna go watch scenes from Wolf of Wall Street involving illicit drugs and hookers.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Ok so lets hope he didn't tear anything. He still has several months to fix that horrendous jump shot of his. If/when that happens he'll be a solid PG.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I am hearing not a torn ACL from one of my contacts, he is good and it was just some clean up...exhale :)

I googled Moore looking for either news about an injury (other than what was on these boards) --could only find his twitter account:
https://twitter.com/quise_22

I thought it unusual that no mention of the acl injury was on it, given the implications that would have on him. Also there doesn't appear that there's any reference to the rumor about the injury. So I'm not sure what to believe at this point.

Is this all just an attempt to stir up activity on the boards?

sigmanorm

Starter
I googled Moore looking for either news about an injury (other than what was on these boards) --could only find his twitter account:
https://twitter.com/quise_22

I thought it unusual that no mention of the acl injury was on it, given the implications that would have on him. Also there doesn't appear that there's any reference to the rumor about the injury. So I'm not sure what to believe at this point.

Is this all just an attempt to stir up activity on the boards?
Someone asked me to check if it was legit, I asked one of my contacts that would know and posted the info I got back. I wasn't even aware of the rumor until it was brought to me. No pot stirring here :)

Dawgs99

Starter
If you go back and read the twitter talk from the first post in this thread there is no confirmation of any injury. If anything that twitter conversation leads me to believe there is no injury to Marquise at all. You gotta believe if this were true it would have been confirmed by now. Also, the title of this thread has been change since last night, adding a question mark behind it.....hmmmmmm.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Marquise tweeted a denial the day after Gunnie's tweet, then deleted it later. I don't remember the exact details but he said it was minor surgery, and not his ACL.