2015-16 schedule thread

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
UMass-Lowell coach Pat Duquette played at Williams College from 1990-1993 and was Dave Paulsen's assistant at St. Lawrence from 1994-1995.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
CHK1sXxUUAA42kc.jpg

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

This is a far more appropriate schedule for a struggling program than the one we played last season.

Colgate instead of Cornell
Penn instead of Princeton
JMU instead of ODU
Mercer instead of Oklahoma
Longwood instead of Catawba
Wagner instead of Iona

Hopefully we can win half of our OOC games and get the guys some confidence heading into the A-10 schedule.

GMUSig03

All-Conference
I agree, this is probably the weakest OOC schedule I've seen in the last 10 years or so, exactly what the doctor ordered given the current state of our roster.

smccart5

Starter
Remember when we started 4-0 two seasons ago and we thought it was the turning point and that we would be good? This is why i don't buy too much into the "gaining momentum" theory.

However I do think it is important to play less high caliber team early on so you can learn your system without getting your throat stomped on

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Last years RPI and record (of course this doesn't take into consideration graduations, transfers, and incoming players):

Colgate 197 (15-17)
Mercer 213 (16-15)
Manhattan 168 (19-11)
Wright St. 264 (9-20)
Towson 282 (10-20)
Penn 262 (9-19)
UNI 14 (30-3)
JMU 148 (19-13)
Longwood 316 (9-23)
Wagner 298 (9-20)

My guess for the Charleston Classic: UVA and OSU will be on opposite sides of the bracket and we'll be paired with either Ole Miss or Seton Hall in our first game.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We arent getting everyone on the same page with a difficult ooc sched in DP first year. However, I would of welcomed a few meatier games. Perhaps the travel budget was cut from 650k to pay the idiot, maybe our roster is really weak? Imo, aside from uni, this sched does little to help us come conf play.