Patriot Club - General Thread

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I couldn't find a general Patriot Club thread, so here we go.

OP
Old Man

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I have a question for anyone on here from the Patriot Club.

When is info regarding Patriot Club donations, giving, etc., come out? We're almost at the end of September, and I have not received any 'bill' for my Patriot Club donation, though I paid for my tickets back in July (to be entered into the Duke ticket drawing).

Is there any information forthcoming on the 2024-25 Patriot Club to its benefactors?

When is info regarding Patriot Club donations, giving, etc., come out? We're almost at the end of September, and I have not received any 'bill' for my Patriot Club donation, though I paid for my tickets back in July (to be entered into the Duke ticket drawing).

Is there any information forthcoming on the 2024-25 Patriot Club to its benefactors?
it came a month ago. you might want to call the PC...

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Got mine a while back. However, what I received was a bit confusing as to how much was "required" to give to keep my seats and get Gold/Green passes. Additionally the link to donate did not have any box to designate for Green/Gold donations. I wanted to make sure about the amounts required and to make sure I got my Gold Room passes so I called the PC and got it handled over the phone.