Game 15, AT vcu, Jan 9th, 7 PM, CBS Sports Network

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The best way to enjoy this type of team is to watch each game with no memory of the past and no thought for the future.

This is a hell of a basketball game. vcu plays great defense, regardless of getting away with murder, but if we could just stop the damn unforced turnovers I'd be expecting a win in Richmond right now
Yep, because the last game has no bearing on how they'll play the next game. Bad or good.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Yep, because the last game has no bearing on how they'll play the next game. Bad or good.
Exactly. When you have a team who can easily win or get blown out against any team on their schedule, you go in with no expectations and try to enjoy the basketball

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Jenkins can play..going to be nice having him around for another three years. Moore can also play too...a freshman going into an environment like vcu and he hasn't played bad. Encouraging...too bad we need 3839493 other things.

polepino

Starter
These guys don't have the heart to win...I dare you to win this game GMU

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Too bad our seniors didn't show up tonight. They missed a good game. Allen is one of my favorite players, but he gets too out of control and ends up killing us.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
18 turnovers. How many were because of vcu defense, and how many were because Sherrod has the worst handle of any college guard?