Game 15, AT vcu, Jan 9th, 7 PM, CBS Sports Network

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am just happy that we are focusing on scoring in the paint and being able to break vcu's press to stay competitive. You don't give vcu a pass on some of those fouls and we are up by six.

Will be interested in how the second half starts. I am sure Smart is screaming pissed that they are not up by 24 points and is doing a Bobby Knight on them in the locker room.

tarvis614

Walk-On
nice to see a team that actually looks like they enjoy playing bball. can't complain about the effort.

made a lot of circus shots. doesn't seem like anything comes easy which makes it hard to compensate for the mental errors we all know are coming. need the up & unders to keep falling regularly.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
The one when Reddic turned his back and Allen climbed him for a layup was just the most egregious example. Ref looked right at it and was like, uh, play on.

Ever heard of proper guarding position, you f**king cocksucker?

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
These refs have bailed vcu out on some clear fouls on both ends of the floor. Can't really complain with what we've seen in the first half. Not to say we are playing flawless basketball but if we can hang with vcu on the road and play pretty well not sure why we can't do this on a more consistent basis. Annoying as hell.

We're getting pretty balanced scoring right now. Everyone is contributing. That's encouraging.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We ran some plays to get Holloway and Sherrod open, but we really need to get them some more shots in the second half.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
IF Sherrod can get it going and PH starts hitting the three AND everyone else keeps it up then we got a chance here.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
We ran some plays to get Holloway and Sherrod open, but we really need to get them some more shots in the second half.

Holloway got crushed on the last shot. Of course, no gosh darn call.

Seriously, I so badly want to beat these f**kers playing 5-on-8 on their floor.

Even if we don't win another game, it would be the sweetest 1-15 ever.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Crossing my fingers. Stony Brook was essentially even with vcu at the half and outplaying them, but vcu went on one of their runs early in the second half and won by around 20. Hope we can avoid what feels like the inevitable.​

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Nothing huge to complain about. Oddly, we seem to play better against the press than in half court. Maybe we should play up tempo all the time....

Hopefully we have the stamina to keep it up for 20 mor minutes.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
First 5 minutes of second half are key. vcu likes to put it on teams coming out of the locker room.