A-10 Tourney Thread (Games 31 and beyond?)

hoops10

Sixth Man
Ok its half time, oops PH gives them the plan. Make shots.

Thank god this crap show is over. We all know how bad Hewitt is, but come on there is very little talent on this team. You have to feel for the next coach.​

JimP

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Down 6 even with their leading scorer Paschall out most of the half. This time, Fordham struggling from three but the German guy is getting way to many easy buckets in the lane.

Not sure what good GMU is going to justify retaining Hewitt. The only way they'll try to justify it is the expense I guess. I agree with those who question what it will cost the program to keep him.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Looks like there are maybe 40 GMU fans at the game. I see like 4 rows of people scattered around behind the bench with green and gold on

JimP

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Looks like there are maybe 40 GMU fans at the game. I see like 4 rows of people scattered around behind the bench with green and gold on

I'm 3 1/2 hours away - I'd be there if they were at least in the top half of the league. The Hewitt coached Patriots eat up too many vacation days with these damn play in games. Of course, you'll only be there a day with maybe an overnight if you're there to watch GMU.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ok its half time, oops PH gives them the plan. Make shots.

Thank god this crap show is over. We all know how bad Hewitt is, but come on there is very little talent on this team. You have to feel for the next coach.​

Patience is a virtue. Players look a whole lot better then they take the time to find the open man with the best shot. When players rush, they're going to look like crap.

JimP

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Here's Fordham's run. Putting us out of our misery. Hope I never have to watch another Hewitt coached game.