GMTM Merch Purchase

Have you bought any Mason merch with the new logo?

• No, and don’t plan on purchasing any

• No, but likely will

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Typically when a college changes its logo, there is an increase in the sale of t-shirts and such. Some have said that they will never buy anything with GMTM on it. I am curious if that has changed.

The Great PATSby

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Typically when a college changes its logo, there is an increase in the sale of t-shirts and such. Some have said that they will never buy anything with GMTM on it. I am curious if that has changed.

Still boycotting here. Really curious to see how merch revenue is going compared to previous years.

IMO, all the current gear with the new logo looks stupid with "George Mason" in writing under the logo. Problem is, literally every single thing available all have the "George Mason" writing on under it. If it was just the "GM" by itself, maybe in a couple years I'll cave in. But I'm pretty f'ing stubborn so probably not.

I was just curious if they are still trying to unload old stuff at a discount, anybody been to the bookstore lately? Would buy discount old stuff maybe

Of course I wouldn't buy any of that new stuff especially at their regular prices

GunstonsGhost

Preferred Walk-On
I'm willing to give it a second look, but have no plans of purchasing at the moment. If I can score some swag at homecoming I may consider wearing it for free.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm willing to give it a second look, but have no plans of purchasing at the moment. If I can score some swag at homecoming I may consider wearing it for free.
I'm sure I'll end up wearing some free swag in the future, but mostly to support the McKay logo on the back after a cheerleader throws it to me.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm sure I'll end up wearing some free swag in the future, but mostly to support the McKay logo on the back after a cheerleader throws it to me.
I would do that, too, but they haven't thrown out a shirt that can fit me in years.

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
At the baseball golf tournament last week they were making custom hats for attendees that featured various options with the new logo. I got one since they were free. Nice hats, but still a bad logo.