Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

Who's your Daddy?!?! - Welcome Bahaide Haidara

Discussion in 'George Mason Basketball' started by p8triotfan4life, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Jack Strop

Jack Strop Starter

"Grand"-Daddy! :crazyeyes:
  2. Pablo

Pablo Hall of Famer

It appears that he was enrolled in a 2-year pre-university program - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawson_College:

"The CEGEP offers two types of programs: pre-university and career/technical. Pre-university programs take two years to complete and cover subject matter that roughly corresponds to the additional year of high school given elsewhere in Canada, as well as university-level introductory courses that prepare students for their chosen field in university."
  3. Jack Strop

Jack Strop Starter

Daddy is listed as a Freshman on the team's roster. Otherwise, wouldn't he have come in as a sophomore?
    FreeGunston12 likes this.
  4. Pablo

Pablo Hall of Famer

I'm guessing that it's equivalent to playing for a post-graduate prep school in this country.
    FreeGunston12 likes this.
  5. Herndon

Herndon Starter

...I'm going to be honest, his H.S. tape is maybe less impressive to me right now. It's a little bit different to be kicking a bunch of high schooler's asses when you're 20.

(Then again, given AJ's performances this year, maybe I should just not doubt super athletic players :) )
    DJ3 likes this.
  6. Leesburg Chankenstank III

Leesburg Chankenstank III All-American

You're wrong Herndon. Like Kramer said: "It's not about the age, it's about the skill level:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8xwpW8gJQ
    gmutom and DJ3 like this.