Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

The Politics Board Lives (in this thread)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GreenLantern, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8 Hall of Famer

2. Pikapppatri8

Left wing loon and medicare actress Alyssa Milano puts out a twitter post demanding everyone where a mask. She is wearing a crocheted mask and her kids aren't buckled into their seats in a car. She gets roasted royally - and deservedly so.

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1264248352683646976

[​IMG]
  3. Pikapppatri8

Black voters warn Biden not to pick Klobuchar.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...ce=wnd&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndicated

But more than a dozen black and Latino strategists and activists warned in interviews that selecting Klobuchar would not help Biden excite black voters — and might have the opposite effect. Klobuchar would “risk losing the very base the Democrats need to win,” said Aimee Allison, founder of She the People, which promotes women of color in politics. They pointed to Klobuchar’s poor performance among nonwhite voters during the presidential primary, as well as her record as a prosecutor in Minnesota.

It’s not yet clear how much the opposition of activists matters to Biden. He's made clear that the electoral politics of his pick matter less than choosing someone who can be a governing partner and step into the top job without worry.
  4. Pikapppatri8

5. Pikapppatri8

6. Pikapppatri8

7. Pikapppatri8

8. Pikapppatri8

9. Pikapppatri8

10. Pikapppatri8

11. Pikapppatri8

12. Quentin Daniels

Quentin Daniels Hall of Famer

This young lady had a husband at the time of her death and a family. But that’s ok with you to smear her name using a debunked smear.

What’s that say about you as a person that you defend this crap as long as it’s from your side.

Is this your version of a Christian?

A lot of interest in this story about Psycho Joe Scarborough. So a young marathon runner just happened to faint in his office, hit her head on his desk, & die? I would think there is a lot more to this story than that? An affair? What about the so-called investigator? Read story!
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1264564261327720450?s=21
  13. Quentin Daniels

Triggered much, snowflake?
  14. Pikapppatri8

Triggered?? Please - and I am no where a snowflake and I don't bow down to virtue signaling and the mass practice of the mentally weak.

I don't bend my knee, don't bow my head and won't turn my cheek to those who want to force us to obey. Especially treasonous deviant democrats. To be triggered means you are weak and unsure of your positions. I fear nothing and have absolute conviction of my positions, principles, and ideals.

but hey enjoy your mask.
    Last edited: May 25, 2020
  15. Pikapppatri8

My version of Christianity is beating back the enemies of faith which is the left. Period. Victory in this battle is everything - everything else is a distraction to no useful end.

QD - I have some advice - stop trying to argue with me or convince me. We are looking at this from two different perspectives and two different goals.

I see an enemy to my country - the left and the democrats. Period. I want an effective tool to beat them back into obscurity. I see Trump - not as a model human being, not as a model man - but effective means to an end. He is a tool to achieve an objective.

You want someone who is demure, dignified, obedient, but ultimately useless. We as conservatives and republicans tried that route multiple times. It got us nothing. To fight an underhanded and dirty enemy you need someone that can fight on their terms and beat them with the same ferocity as they unleash on you. Your way of fighting would work in the 1970's and early 80's. Not now. Your problem is you don't see the enemy for what it really is.

Now with regards to this tweet- -- I think Trump is wasting time. Tweets like this serve little purpose and don't gain much at all You are upset about this wife's family - but I think Trump's target is Joe Scarborough not the victim. But I can see and agree where it could be hurtful to her family. However, I would be they have questions for good old Joe S. I am sure his ex-wife - whom he abandoned for that airhead Mika.

Kavanaugh had a family and children that had to listen to manufactured lies and stories - pushed by an amoral and complicit media and an underhanded and evil democrat party that was looking to keep the court left leaning toward amorality. Every single democrat was complicit in that smear and now ignore claims against Rapy finggers Biden. That is who we are up against.

You want to feel good and be sanctimonious-- I want to fight and win with no apologies. We are in two different arenas looking at two different goals. You want to dance by Queensbury rules and wear a Boy Scout uniform. Even if that means losing.

I want to fight the enemy and leave them with nothing that makes them an effective political and social force in this country.

You can vote for whom you want, you can disagree with whom you want and you can hate Trump all you want. God Bless you. I have no beef with that nor do I have a beef with you. That is your right and I can respect your positions even if I don't agree with them.

Let's just leave it at that.
    Last edited: May 25, 2020
  16. Quentin Daniels

I want someone who is, simply put, Christlike.

If you think this eggshell fragile ego vulgarian is that, you need to read your Bible. This ain’t it, Chief.
  17. Quentin Daniels

I don’t enjoy it. And I doubt I need it. I can count on one hand the number of sick days I’ve taken in the last 15 years, so I’m confident I could beat it even if I caught it.

But I do it because I know I can be a carrier without even knowing it. And I could bring it home to my wife who has an auto-immune. Or I might pass along to the people working at the stores and may have someone vulnerable at home, or they themselves might be vulnerable but need to work to support a family so risk it.

I don’t wear a mask to virtue signal, which is why I’m not The one here posting cutsie memes about being an internet tough guy, or impressed with Trumps tough talk when I know he’s a coward whose Daddy got him a flat feet deferral to avoid the military service that I and three other generations of the men in my family volunteered for.

I do it for others because the inconvenience is minor but the potential benefit is tremendous. I wouldn’t expect a defender of Trump no matter what to get that though.
    sleeperpick likes this.
  18. Quentin Daniels

He sure did.

And that you’re defending Trump doing the same shows what an absolute hypocrite you are.
  19. Quentin Daniels

Medical lab tech Katie Corley coughed on two petri dishes, one while wearing a mask, and one without a mask. (From her public FB post.)

[​IMG]
  20. KAOriginal

KAOriginal All-Conference

As a former MLT and current Infection Control Officer in EMS I can soundly state that "pic" cannot be truthful.

On the left side dish, the blood agar would have some growth.....unless she was wearing a gas mask. Too pristine. No regular procedural mask or "homemade" mask is that effective.
    Pikapppatri8 likes this.