Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

The Politics Board Lives (in this thread)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GreenLantern, Mar 31, 2016.

1. JimP

JimP All-American

Good idea. I'm guessing it won't be hard to find some dough intended for Republican pet projects to reallocate. Or in Trump Administration as a whole. Lotsa spending there.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    Walter likes this.
  2. Quentin Daniels

Quentin Daniels Hall of Famer

Nah, why stop the sheer madness when you can support Shear Madness.

I'm sure the thousands of dying Americans across the country will be uplifted by the fact that their taxes are being funneled to a concert hall in Washington DC instead.
  3. JimP

JimP All-American

New to the pandemic! Trump will tell us if he's doing a good job or not. He told us today that if the eventual death toll is 100,000, he'll have done a great job.

And I could play in the Major Leagues, because though I couldn't hit on the JV team, I am here to tell you - I was doing a great job.
  4. Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8 Hall of Famer

Your a rambling fool. Fact is he has been on it despite Democrat obstructionism and propaganda from the left wing press.

The aid bill was a perfect illustration of how democrats are more loyal to voter fraud , illegal aliens and baby m8rder.

Liberals have no moral value and place in the USA.
  5. Pikapppatri8

Biden doesn't even have his own marbles much less a platform - the DNC is keeping him on ice because he was embarrassing himself over and over and over again.
  6. Pikapppatri8

How about we take the $350 million from the illegal aliens and fake refugees that the old Hag Pelosi snuck in the bill and put that money to work for real Americans.
  7. Pikapppatri8

Yes spending for the benefit of American citizens and not the illegal aliens, pedophiles, and Chicom interests.

If you want to cut spending - lets eliminate the Department of Education which is just a slush fund for teacher unions and leftwing indoctrinators - $100 billion there. We can eliminate the $190 million for NPR and move that to something more productive. We can slash foreign aid to zero- that is about $60 billion. We can eliminate the National Endowment for the Arts at about 278 million a year. We know there is about 50% fraud rate in food stamps - slash that by 50% and you get about $20 billion.

Yep a lot of room for trimming.
    Walter likes this.
  8. Pikapppatri8

Apparently shortage of ventilators went ignored by Obama administration.

On Sunday, the New York Times also acknowledged that “the U.S. tried to build a fleet of new ventilators” under Bush but “the mission failed.” The federal government started over under the Obama administration in 2014, but that effort also failed to yield any results.

The Times explained that 13 years ago, under the Bush administration, “money was budgeted. A federal contract was signed. Work got underway,” adding:

And then things suddenly veered off course. A multibillion-dollar maker of medical devices bought the small California company that had been hired to design the new machines. The project ultimately produced zero ventilators.

That failure delayed the development of an affordable ventilator by at least half a decade, depriving hospitals, states and the federal government of the ability to stock up. The federal government started over [under the Obama administration] with another company in 2014, whose ventilator was approved only last year and whose products have not yet been delivered.

Early last week, Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo claimed that New York, considered the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S., did not have enough ventilators to deal with the crisis effectively, adding that the federal government was not sending enough of them to his state.

Last Friday, however, Cuomo conceded that his state did have a stockpile of unused ventilators. Earlier this month, Cuomo also indicated that people in New York were stealing medical equipment from hospitals.
  9. GreenLantern

GreenLantern Hall of Famer

Thankfully Dump says he's a fan of the Kennedy Center. Of course the KC gets the money, then lays off all the musicians so nobody wins
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  10. Pikapppatri8

I think you mean lay off the musicians. That's the Democrats for ya.
  11. Quentin Daniels

12. JimP

JimP All-American

Obviously a story that gets more attention without a pandemic. It's a disturbing allegation and I'm sure a factor in depressing enthusiasm for him. How many allegations of sexual assault does it take for the Trump base to become less enthusiastic about him?
    phoenix-arizona likes this.
  13. Pikapppatri8

Nope you don't get to rewrite history like a Chinese Fascist Commie - the one allegation that came out against Trump was investigated and proved to be BS.

How many rape allegations did you liberals ignore before voting Clinton in twice?
  14. phoenix-arizona

phoenix-arizona All-Conference

I doubt they care. It's just something they can use and weaponize against liberals they don't like.
    JimP likes this.
  15. Quentin Daniels

Joe Biden credibly accused of rape.

Media refuses to acknowledge, much less cover.

Libs: OMG, those darn Trump supporters!!!
  16. Quentin Daniels

High school student wears a hat on a field trip and adult gets in his face.

Joe Biden accused of forced penetration of a staffer half his age.

At least he's consistent on blaming Trump supporters for liberals bad behavior.
  17. Pikapppatri8

That is the only answer they have - they don't have facts, they don't have policies the public will buy anymore, they don't have a candidate that doesn't need to wear diapers or take Alzheimer drugs. They need something to hold onto.
  18. Pikapppatri8

I'm a fan of the Kennedy Center as well - but still don't see any justification for federal money going there. Much less in a bill that is supposed to address needs related to - a virus.
  19. Quentin Daniels

Twitter account of Joe Biden Sr. Advisor Symone Sanders suddenly devoid of all her comments about Justice Kavanaugh and Dr. Ford.

[​IMG]

Wow, so weird!!!

Probably those darn Trump supporters hacking her account. Same ones that put all those gay rants on Joy Reid's page years in advance.

Amirite @phoenix-arizona ?
  20. Pikapppatri8

I love how they said how powerful Ford's testimony was only to find out it was fabricated and coached by a Democrat lawyer. Even Ford's father didn't believe her.