Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

The Politics Board Lives (in this thread)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GreenLantern, Mar 31, 2016.

1. GreenLantern

GreenLantern All-American

I can vouch for his complaining about when Obama did it. We've had enough dust ups over the years to provide as evidence.
  2. GreenLantern

There are no innocents here. Hamas virtually ordered it's people to the border to place them in harms way, planted militants among the demonstrators and dared Israel to fire. Israel could have shown more restraint but given Hamas' methods, there was a real security risk.
  3. CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY All-American

I am willing to buy Israel could have shown more restraint, but at some point you deploy deadly force when your border is being penetrated by people who are swearing destruction to your state.
  4. phoenix-arizona

phoenix-arizona Starter

5. JimP

JimP All-Conference

To be fair, I expect decent behavior out of cheese cake factory employees. Acting like an a**hole is the norm in the Trump Administration.
  6. Quentin Daniels

Quentin Daniels All-American

Zero F'n credibility. Sheesh...

I can't stand Trump. But the anti-Trumpers who can't differentiate between abhorrent behavior and ordering a second serving of ice cream can drop dead too.

And MS13 are animals. Hamas are animals. Klansmen and skinheads are animals. Trump was right on this one.

[​IMG]
  7. Quentin Daniels

Male feminists gonna male feminist.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. phoenix-arizona

phoenix-arizona Starter

Do you dislike all feminists or is it just male feminists that earn your displeasure?
  9. Quentin Daniels

I dislike sanctimonious holier-than-thou virtue signalers.
  10. Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8 Hall of Famer

SO now we know that there was a crime during the 2016 campaign - it was the Obama DOJ and CIA (who was headed by a Communist who never could pass a security clearance because of his affiliation with CPUSA) -- ginned up a spy program in an opponents political campaign,.

This is worse than Watergate it is a crime, its the politization of the intelligence and law enforcement agencies of the United States. Its is treason. Goddamn Obama and everyone of his supporters who had a hand in this willful crime that they have spent a year and a half trying to cover up.

Fact - Clapper lied about his involvement in this before Congress under oath.
    Fact -- Brennan lied under oath about his involvement -- under oath
    Fact -- Rosenstein was involved and should recuse himself from all of this because he is a witness in an investigation in an investigation he is leading.

And now the democrat progressive lackies in the Washington Post and NY Times are trying to argue that they were spying on the Trump campaign to "protect them from the Russians". Geeee - what did they do to protect the Clinton Campaign?? Did they have a spy in there?? Or did these slack jaw traitors only cared about Trump.

We now know that Obama corrupted the US government in ways we could have never imagined.

I cannot wait for the Democrat heads to roll in indictments. I cannot wait for the DNC owned medial cry like little bitches. And I cannot wait to see that offing Cunt Hillary Clinton get passed around like an old bar of soap in cell block H.

God this is going to get real delicious.
  11. Pikapppatri8

Oh an newsflash to all the dimwitted Libera;s - the FBI and DOJ is an executive branch agency and is subject to oversight by Congress --- it is not a fourth branch of government.

Trump has every right to ask for an investigation and you haver to suck it like the donkey cock you do every four years during election time. It is one of his enumerated Constitutional powers.

And that f*cking a**hole Eric Holder is going to get his too.
  12. Quentin Daniels

Shorter version:
    Wrong when you're guy does it but encourage it when my guy does.
  13. GreenLantern

I'll let all of this play out. Using an informant is common practice in law enforcement and usually has no political influence. I am sure the Trumpistas will throw everything at the wall in the hopes that something sticks. Mueller is closing in and they are resorting to more desperate measures to stop it. Even it means eroding the rule of law or the foundations of our Republic.
  14. GreenLantern

15. GreenLantern

16. Quentin Daniels

Huh? That sentence makes zero sense.

Did you actually read the article?
  17. GreenLantern

Makes perfect sense to me. And yes I did read the article
  18. Quentin Daniels

Care to expand, or just going to leave it at two unrelated items and continue claiming it means something?

Since you read the article, I’m assuming you saw these sentences

Democrats have decided to put a new rhetorical emphasis on rising gas prices. Though those prices are largely independent of the effects of policy enacted in the United States, given that they’re a function of a complex international system, Democrats hope to blame Trump for the recent increase by suggesting that his decision to back out of the Iran nuclear agreement caused prices to spike.

It’s true that over the course of his presidency, gas prices have increased more than they had at the same point in the first terms of presidents Bill Clinton or George W. Bush. During Barack Obama’s first term, the increase was steeper — though that occurred fairly early in his first term, after which prices stabilized.

So based on this, let me suggest an alternate observation:

The costs of rising gas prices, caused by a variety of international economic variables beyond the control of any single government or administration, is more manageable for many Americans due to the Trump tax cuts opposed by congressional democrats.
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  19. Pikapppatri8

And the smoking gun revealed - unfredacted text messages and emails between Strozhk and his little mistress implicate the Obama White House in coordinate the spying on an opposing party campaign.

All of these bastards in the Obama Administration and CNN/CBS/MSNBC/NBC were lying.

These are crimes and I hope the second special prosecutor puts them all under oath to testify and puts them in jail.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...y-text-obama-white-house-is-running-this.html

"
    In his letter, Grassley said that, “When viewing the still redacted portions in context with the unredacted material, it appeared that the redacted portions may contain relevant information relating to the Committee’s ongoing investigation into the matter in which the Department of Justice and FBI handled the Clinton and Russia investigations.”

As two examples of texts with unexplained redactions, he mentioned a text that had redacted the price of former deputy director Andrew McCabe's "$70,000 conference table" as well as the "text about the Obama White House ‘running’ an investigation"

"
    Fox News has viewed the less-redacted text message Grassley referred to regarding the White House’s supposed involvement in an investigation.

“Went well, best we could have expected. Other than [REDACTED] quote, ‘the White House is running this.’,” Strzok wrote to Page on Aug. 5, 2016. “My answer, ‘well, maybe for you they are.’”"
  20. Pikapppatri8

No absolutely not. Investigating corruption in the FBI and DOJ created by political operatives in the bvuearcracy is absolutely legitimate. The DOJ and FBI are not independent from the Executive Branch. Trump has every Constitutional and legal right to do so.

Inserting spies into an opponent party's campaign is illegal prima facia - no question. That is a crime.

The Russian Collusion story is a fairy tale manufactured to create a political coup. It demonstrates the depths of corruption and crime that has permeated the Democrat Party and political establishment in Washington DC.

You may hate Trump but he is right on this issue.