Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

The Politics Board Lives (in this thread)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GreenLantern, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8 Hall of Famer

No one in the US has killed 6 million people. But BLM and ANtiga haver attacked and killed people and done more than any "nazis" in the US.

Nice try you fail again and totally don't read my posts.
  2. Pikapppatri8

Let us not forget in 2016 -- 5 Dallas Police officers were assassinated by a sniper who was a BLM supporter and an accomplice who was part of the black power movement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...st-march-killing-five/?utm_term=.851822935b34

"
    Friday morning, the "Black Power Political Organization" claimed credit for the slaughter of innocent cops, posting the following message on Facebook following the shooting.

#BlackPower! #BlackKnights! Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands Of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In the Fight Against Oppression!
    :

And Obama committed the sin of not calling out black nationalist or racial groups who were responsible for the attack -- but no one in the media raised a peep.

In his initial response, Obama, like Trump, did not single out black nationalists or the movement associated with the heinous act. Instead, Obama said that he was "horrified" by the "vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement."

"There is no possible justification for these kinds of attacks or any violence against law enforcement," said Obama. "Anyone involved in the senseless murders will be held fully accountable. Justice will be done."

When Obama was given more time to address the Dallas massacre at the funeral of the five officers, he not only did not condemn black nationalists or radical Black Lives Matter activists, he used the platform as a way to double down on his gun control agenda, reiterate his claim that systemic racism plagues the criminal justice system, and push for more public investment in minority communities and schools.
  3. Pikapppatri8

An african American gold star mom releases complete audio of call with President Trump seems to refute the unsubstantiated claims by the Mad Hatter. Left wing hate cannot stop the truth.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/20/g...call-after-husband-was-killed-in-afghanistan/

Gold star widow Natasha De Alencar released the audio of a phone conversation she had with President Donald Trump in April about the death of her husband who was killed in Afghanistan.

“I am so sorry to hear about the whole situation. What a horrible thing, except that he’s an unbelievable hero,” Trump told her in the call about her husband Army Staff Sgt. Mark R. De Alencar, which The Washington Post released.

“Thank you. I really, really appreciated it,” she said. “I really do, sir.”

Trump also told the widow if she is ever in Washington D.C. that she is welcome in the Oval Office.

“If you’re around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office,” he said. “You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want.”

“Say hello to your children, and tell them your father he was a great hero that I respected,” Trump said. “Just tell them I said your father was a great hero.”

The phone call was released after White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly pushed back against Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson’s criticism that Trump told a Gold Star widow “he knew what he signed up for.”
  4. Pikapppatri8

Sweden finally wises up -- after being invaded by muslim migrants and "refugees" turning large swaths of the country into "no-go" zones with increases in rapes and assaults on native Swedish women--- the government of Sweden has decided to send in the military to regain control over their native land and suppress and crush the muslim invaders who are asserting their idea of law and culture on the innocent citizens of Sweden. Bully for them.

http://www.stockholmdirekt.se/nyhet...ang-i-fororten/repqjr!@dCTvPYp6tW22FMsOCgNnA/

Moderate Party politician Mikael Cederbratt made the proposal this week saying: “The situation in our areas of exclusion has deteriorated. The gangs have taken over and the police have had to retreat. Swedish law no longer applies there.”

Cederbratt was backed up by 19 other Moderate party members who signed a motion to deploy members of the Swedish armed forces in the heavily migrant populated Stockholm suburbs of Hallunda-Norsborg, Tensta, Rinkeby, and Husby Botkyrka Direct reports.

“It is absolutely necessary to do something, because these gangs are like cancerous tumours in our country, and it is urgent. My absolute belief is that we, the nation of Sweden, must declare war on criminal gangs,” Cederbratt said.

“It is the responsibility of the state to maintain the law, especially the police. But the police today do not have the numerical ability to maintain public order,” he added.

In certain no-go zones, police have been brutally attacked, some of which has even been caught on video. In Rinkeby, police have been trying to build a new, more secure police station for months but have been unable to find building contractors due to the danger of working in the area.

80 Per Cent Of Swedish Police Consider Quitting Over Migrant Danger https://t.co/uaaXWiAnlP pic.twitter.com/iazilLjWMW

— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) September 20, 2016

Cederbratt said that the military could take on police functions in the areas. “For example, a police bus and a night in Norsborg could be manned by four to five soldiers led by a police inspector,” he said.

“Military police are perfect. We also have a group of UN military unions who have learned this kind of work in very difficult situations abroad. If they receive supplementary education, they can work very well under the guidance of a police officer in Sweden.”

The situation for Swedish police has become dire with Swedish National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson begging for help from the government earlier this year.

The threats to the police have also begun to increase after a police station wasbombed earlier this week in Helsingborg with authorities refusing to rule out potential terrorist links.
  5. JimP

JimP All-Conference

You didn't actually listen to the speech that Kelly either misremembered or lied about did you? I think it's more likely the latter after hearing the speech.

If it's an eloquent and moving speech you are after, listen to her. In the naming of the new FBI building, she is effusive in her praise of the FBI agents who had the building named after them. She describes how they were killed in '86 in the line of duty while going after a suspect. She asks all first responders and military present to stand up for recognition.

It's a bipartisan speech - as she references all the politicians - Democrat and Republican who helped her get the naming of the building fast tracked. She cites Boehner and Rubio among others. Congresswoman Wilson comes off as a real leader - working without hesitation and with whoever can help her get the job done. She is a breath of fresh air in our era of political division in which the president himself seeks to exploit and deepen those divisions. When her speech concludes, you see members of the audience give her a standing ovation!

Kelly has simple facts wrong. She was not in congress back then as he claims. She talks about working with other politicians to name the building - nothing about funding of the building.

Trump is an habitual liar and it's been proven - not sure you'll see the light as an apparent dead-ender PiKapp.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  6. Pikapppatri8

Yeah yeah - she is mother Theresa.. You keep saying Trump is a liar but what lies -- please be specific.

I have recounted Hillary's lies and betrayals and Obama's with specificity. You also conveniently forget the political division created by Obama and his Administration - if it wasn't for that division and the absolute disdain Obama showed for anyone who wasn't foreign, or liberal, or a minority - you wouldn't have Trump elected.
  7. JimP

JimP All-Conference

And you forget the political divisions sown by Republicans who made it clear that their objective was to make sure Obama get credit for nothing. (and you actually think Bush was a good president before him)
  8. Pikapppatri8

Ummmm again how do you make these connections. Wanting to focus on our own citizens needs first is not mutually exclusive of addressing world issues. Out problems with North Korea now are because Clinton and Obama was so weak and put them in a position into having these weapons. Now Trump - is having to show some strength to put part of the genie back in the bottle.
  9. JimP

JimP All-Conference

Congresswoman Wilson: Praises FBI

Trump: Accuses FBI of colluding with Russia (Cowardly on twitter)

Pikapp: Supports Trump
  10. Pikapppatri8

Well now we have evidence the FBI suppressed evidence on Hillary's sale of Uranium One to Russia. So that is actually a fact. Along with collision by Obama and Hillary.

Just because Wilson praised FBI years ago doesn't make her right. She also made a whole lot of noise about being called an empty barrel making too much noise as "racist" -- the favorite get out jail free card for liberals.

Despite the fact that there is no modern or historical connection of this term to racism (it actually is from the bible and used by Shakespeare and Plato). She wanted to cry racism to somehow discredit an honorable General who served in the US military in peace and in combat. Because he called her out on her own stunts.

Please do not make the argument she is some saint or should be considered anything else than an attention whore - her one correct decision on the FBI not withstanding.
  11. Pikapppatri8

Obama said the same thing when it came to BLM murder of police officers.
  12. Pikapppatri8

i rewatched her speech - and she basically said the same thing as Trump. The FBI agents knew their job could resulting their death. I don't believe she was trivializing their death in that speech. Just like I don't think Trump trivialized the death of the four special forces members.

You (JimP and Vurbel) assume that Trump meant that. Yet we don't have audio or video to see the context of his words. But we do have audio of other calls which shows his compassion and understanding of the sacrifice of soldiers and their families.

We can also go to other speeches by Trump which shows his appreciation for the military and first responders.

Yet -- your political differences blinds you to that. You assume he meant the worst when he said the same thing as Davis in her speech. Because in your mind he has to be evil.

With all of his other speeches and what I have heard in a real call to a gold star family - I don't believe Davis' politically motivated and opportunistic attack on Trump AND General Kelly.
  13. GreenLantern

GreenLantern All-Conference

Here is one lie. His claiming that the Renoir painting on his private jet is an original. It's not
  14. Quentin Daniels

Quentin Daniels All-American

LOL.

You’re a clown.
  15. Quentin Daniels

Open secret that major democratic donor is serial harasser for decades in liberal haven of Hollywood while liberal media helps hide it.

Trump’s fault.

[​IMG]
  16. JimP

JimP All-Conference

Leave the call that Trump made out of it - I was simply referring to Kelly's behavior in defending Trump. In regards to what Kelly said regarding Davis's speech, he was wildly inaccurate.

As far as I know - there is no recording of the call - so who knows. Besides Davis, your leaving out the fact that the soldiers widow was offended by Trump's comments. If Trump ever took the high road, he would have simply apologized and said he meant no offense. Instead, among other things - he sent Kelly out to talk shit (which turned out to be bullshit) about Davis.
  17. GreenLantern

GreenLantern All-Conference

18. Quentin Daniels

Walter likes this.
  19. Pikapppatri8

Vurbel -- I see you are mining more memes today and you lower yourself to insult the first lady. Need to check more about that Christian thing you claim about.
    Quentin Daniels likes this.
  20. Pikapppatri8

Thats not what he meant and you know it -- like that stupid hatted democrat who said the same thing - he was pointing out he knew the danger he was getting into and volunteered anyway - highlighting the point of his sacrifice. Again - you guys are reaching for something because you haven't a political come back.

And until I hear an audio tape proving these politically motivated "claims" (possibly lies) - I can refer to audio tapes released by other gold star families and see evidence that refutes your desperate hopes of creating "an issues".
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017