Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

The Politics Board Lives (in this thread)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GreenLantern, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8 Hall of Famer

Well there is more evidence of that than your argument. When I see black shirted thugs attack people because they voted for someone else or where a blue polo or are "white males" --- that fits the definition of fascist and these people have the support of the press and liberal democrats.

The left has very loose and flexible terms for racist --- you believe in limited government?? Racist. Want lower taxes and deregulation ?? Racist. Believe in enforcing laws as written?? Racist.
    Walter likes this.
  2. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

What if I told you it was possible to be liberal *and* be against any organization that endorses violence? I know that it goes against your "all liberals are a bunch of violent fascists" shtik, but still. No more than all conservatives wear hoods and Lynch people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  3. Walter

Walter All-American

Communist thugs are going to be communist thugs. And lefties will continue to support them or at least ignore their thuggery.

"The organizer of the anti-Marxism protest is not a white supremacist. Amber Cummings is a self-described “transsexual female who embraces diversity” and had announced on Facebook that “any racist groups like the KKK [and] Neo Nazis . . . are not welcome.” The protest was needed, Cummings said, because “Berkeley is a ground zero for the Marxist Movement.”

As if to prove Cummings’s point, the antifa movement responded with jackboots and clubs — because their definition of “fascist” includes not just neo-Nazis but also anyone who opposes their totalitarian worldview."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...a_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.e636adb99170
  4. Walter

Walter All-American

Any way we can invite all Antifa and neo-Nazis to a huge field with a fence around it? Go at it boys (and girls and other). Maybe a pay-per-view event to help Houston's displaced residents. Ain't capitalism great!
    GreenLantern likes this.
  5. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Are you equating Antifa with Nazis?

6. Walter

Walter All-American

Antifa is a bunch of fascists who use force to silence those with different views. So, yeah
  7. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

[​IMG]

8. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

9. Quentin Daniels

Quentin Daniels All-Conference

And hides behind masks like cowards.
  10. Quentin Daniels

Quentin Daniels All-Conference

Founder of the Anti-Trump Women's March is asking supporters to donate to Houston hurricane relief and diverting the money to a political PAC instead.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Quentin. Anybody who uses a national disaster for personal gain is messed up. I saw on the news today about teenagers telling elderly they are ordered to evacuate or they have a $500 fine. Then when the elderly leave they break in their house. Just messed up.
  12. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

13. Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8 Hall of Famer

I would say that is perfectly plausible -- the problem is the left has become sooooo arrogant about their own beliefs they have become blind to the fact the radical elements of their political aisle are acting just like the fascists and nazis of 1930's .

And if you knew anything about history --- fascism was created by people who were communist and marxists who created fascism as a more efficient form of marxism.

"he Fascist State lays claim to rule in the economic field no less than in others; it makes its action felt throughout the length and breadth of the country by means of its corporate, social, and educational institutions, and all the political, economic, and spiritual forces of the nation, organised in their respective associations, circulate within the State." ----Giovanni Gentile, Author of "Dottrina" -- the founding document. Gentile was a Marxist who thought that that idea did not go far enough in consolidating power within the state.

The only technical difference is that fascism did believe in private management of businesses as being more effective - however --- as long as it served the interests of the state and was directed by the state and driven by personal interests of profit motive. (Page 31-33 - The Dottrina -- Giovanni Gentile.)
  14. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

The condescending message about my not knowing history aside, which just makes it sound like you are compensating for something, you are aware parties switched platforms last century, right?
  15. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

16. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

17. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

18. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

19. Walter

Walter All-American

I don't have time to check out a dubious meme without attribution, but I am going to call BS. I assure you that all major denominations - liberal and conservative - with relief organizations are mobilizing to help and many are setting up in these churches.
  20. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

I'm confident all major denominations are, I know for fact mine is. Unfortunately, the point is that not *every* church is. Yet you have to pay more in taxes to make up for them.