Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

The Politics Board Lives (in this thread)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GreenLantern, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Which past president invited the Russians into the oval office to give them classified information, again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Walter

Walter All-Conference

Probably not an impeachable act.
  3. Quentin Daniels

Quentin Daniels All-Conference

Trump has got it all wrong anyway. If you want liberals to stop caring about what top secret information you've shared or who you gave it to, just claim you've changed genders.

https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/865262796593823744

That's all you gotta do and they'll actually cheer you as a hero for some f'd up reason. Hell, Obama will even pardon you!
  4. Quentin Daniels

5. Quentin Daniels

NYC Mayor would prefer his cities citizens die rather than illegal aliens who commit felonies go to jail.

[​IMG]
  6. GreenLantern

GreenLantern All-Conference

Putting pressure on the FBI director to drop a case could be an impeachable act.
  7. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

And I doubt giving classified information to the Russians is exactly encouraged.
  8. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

And this has what to do with giving classified information to Russians?
  9. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

10. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Your claim of Obama pardoning those who have shared secret information, only to change genders, is based on fact, I assume.
  11. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Inappropriate at best. Just further proof that Trump is in over his head.

I wonder how long it will be until we have President Pence?
  12. Quentin Daniels

Yeah, I'd be curious to hear what "high crime and misdemeanor" specifically the impeachment crowd wants to charge him with.

That said, if it did occur, and all of this is based on a supposed memo nobody has seen, then it's most certainly ethically dubious and....Oh hey Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch!

Didn't see you there on the back of that campaign plane.

Whatcha guys talking about?
  13. Quentin Daniels

Via John Brennan, Obama appointee as CIA Chief:

“What I have found appalling is the number of leaks that have taken place over the last several months,” former CIA Director John Brennan said at the SALT conference in Las Vegas, the annual gathering of hedge-fund managers and other financiers. “This needs to be stopped.” Brennan was CIA director during President Obama’s second term, stepping down in January, when Mike Pompeo replaced him.

Brennan said Trump made a “serious mistake” when he reportedly shared sensitive intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, in an Oval Office meeting in early May. But this mistake wasn’t sharing intelligence; it was violating the protocol for doing so. “I shared intelligence with the Russians when I was the director of the CIA,” Brennan said. “But you share that through intelligence channels, and you make sure you word it in such a way as to not reveal sources and methods. President Trump didn’t do that.”

Brennan said the press coverage of Trump’s impromptu intelligence reveal was “hyperbolic” and possibly more damaging than anything Trump revealed. “The damage that was done is what was leaked in the aftermath, what was put in the media. The real damage to national security is the leaks.” He suggested, without saying so explicitly, that news accounts revealed more sensitive information than Trump did.

“The real damage to national security is the leaks,” Brennan said. “These individuals who still stay within the government and are leaking this stuff to the press need to be brought to task.”
  14. GreenLantern

GreenLantern All-Conference

15. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

16. Quentin Daniels

An unidentified source says an unnamed official will be interviewed?

MAJOR SCOOP!!!!

This is why the left loses to someone like Trump. They lose all credibility when EVERYTHING IS A HUGE SCANDAL!!! until it turns out to not really be.

If Trump colluded w/Russia to influence the elections I hope he goes to jail. In the meantime, I'm willing to let the investigators do their jobs since there's been no concrete evidence of that so far. Even "Mad" Maxine Waters has admitted as much.
    Walter likes this.
  17. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

18. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

19. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

20. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Eric couldn't stop from interrupting Stephen A. He didn't interrupt anybody else. Interesting.