Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

The Politics Board Lives (in this thread)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GreenLantern, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Somebody projected this on Trumps D.C. Hotel. Hahaha.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

3. GreenLantern

GreenLantern All-Conference

Well now. Trump may have had tapes but Comey kept notes! :) If Trump tried to pressure Comey into halting the investigation into Flynn, then we are looking at possible obstruction of justice. A legal line may have been crossed on this one.
  4. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

5. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

30% of the country isn't going to believe Comey anyways. There could be a tape of Trump saying "I order you to end any investigation involving me" and 25% would still support Traitor Trump. In 1973 there were people just as passionate about Nixon's innocence. Now they're looked at as fools. History will look at the Trump Regime no differently.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/16/polit...-memo-documents/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottomlist
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  6. Quentin Daniels

Quentin Daniels All-American

Lincoln didn't triple my health insurance premiums and eliminate my options.
  7. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

A person with leukemia, a heart disease, or cancer can afford the life-saving medical attention they need to live. An estimated 50,000 lives have been saved from Obamacare, but even if it's just 1 the point is the same. But by all means, the premiums of a college graduate in the second wealthiest county in the country is what's important. W#hat's a person who cares about their own self over others? It stars with an "s" and rhymes with "elfish."

So are you the guy in the Green Room who takes 12 cookies and leaves everybody else to split up the crumbs? Hey, I got mine!
  8. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

The 2018 Mid Term Election is in 537 days, 12 hours, 29 minutes, and 37 seconds. Assuming the country as a democracy still exists, by then.
  9. Quentin Daniels

10. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Still a Kool-Aid drinker, we see.

11. Quentin Daniels

When dems say they want to work together, what they really mean is they're lying.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/333672-durbin-okays-dem-meeting-with-gop-pair-on-obamacare

Sen. Dick Durbin (Ill.), the No. 2 Senate Democrat, said Tuesday it is alright if Democrats talk with two GOP authors of a more centrist Republican plan on healthcare because the pair is looking “beyond repeal.”

Democratic leaders said Republicans must drop their efforts to repeal ObamaCare before any bipartisan talks can happen.
  12. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Trump. Russia. Classified information. Checkmate.

13. Quentin Daniels

American traitor Bradley Manning, whose leaking of US military top secret information to Wikileaks caused the death, rape, and torture of numerous allies around the globe went free from prison today rather than dying at the end of a rope as he deserved.

Thanks, Obama.

https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/864840675220754436
  14. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

When you said "American traitor" I just assumed the next words would be "Donald Trump." My bad.
  15. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

16. GreenLantern

Robert Mueller named the Special Prosecutor. Now let's get to the bottom of all of this!
  17. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Just some of the blotter today:

Trump's budget cuts $10.6billion from education.
    Trump's vice chair of his voter fraud commission has successfully been sued 4 times for voter suppression.
    Trump dismantles Michelle Obama's healthy school lunch initiative.

So basically, 46% of voters elected a guy who wants dumber people, our children not to be healthy, and voting harder.

This is making America great?

Oh, and there's that whole giving Russia classified information thing. But other than that he's doing a bang-up job.
  18. GreenLantern

Buy hey! He still has Brietbart, Fox News and Infowars in his corner!
  19. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Breitbart and Infowars are fringe, extremists sites, so you don't take them seriously.

Fox has proved that all of their anchors aren't tools. Shep Smith and Chris Wallace aren't drinking the Kool-Aid. Hannity is hopeless.
  20. Walter

Walter All-American

Didn't we see this movie before? Plot: conspiracy groups claim all kinds of outrageous crimes and misdemeanors against a sitting president but in the end no impeachment hearings. Would appear the point of it was to incite the opposition.

Let's move on to fixing the country's problems.