Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

The Politics Board Lives (in this thread)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GreenLantern, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

The Dems could not have been more wrong pushing through health care reform on party lines in 2009. Now, the GOP is doing the exact same thing.

Until a health care bill is done on a bi-partisan basis it will always be a rallying point for the other party. Just how the GOP ran against Democrats for 8 years on "Obamacare," the Dems will run against the GOP for trying to take away insurance from the middle class and give the money to the rich in tax cuts.

If the Kasich's and Manchin's of the world can get in a room together and iron something out we will be much better off than fighting everything along party lines. The GOP now has the opportunity to prove their leadership skills and love for the country.
  2. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

For those who have said "I don't use maternity leave or mammograms, why should I pay for that?" I give you:

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Ever notice how he's usually frowning and acting all big and bad? Until his bosses are around, that is?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Imagine if Obama had a meeting with the leaders of Kenya, and he banned the American press from being there but allowed of the Kenyan press to be there and take pictures. Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh would be having seizures.

4. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

5. JimP

JimP Starter

I'm more worried about the guy saying and doing dumb things that is actually president.
    Vurbel likes this.
  6. Walter

Walter All-American

here you go: http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/trumps-boastful-incompetence/

You aren't reading the right sites. Even Ann Coulter is halfway off the bus.
  7. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

That's good for the American Conservative. Unfortunately, at the end of the day they aren't in power.

I'm talking about Ryan, Mitch, Barasso, Tillerson (when he's not expressing his "devotion" to Trump), or Cornyn.

And the fact Coulter is only "halfway off the bus" says a lot about her.

8. Walter

Walter All-American

Dammit, you moved the goal post on me again.
  9. Walter

Walter All-American

Here you go. Will this work?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...4b07d5f6ba5777c?ncy&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
  10. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

The America conservative is fine. It is proof that the entire right wing haven't drank the Trump koolaid. There are conservatives out there that genuinely want smaller government, less regulations, and fewer taxes. That's a valid discussion to have. The "man" who hijacked the GOP giving classified information to Russians should not be up for discussion.

11. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

12. Quentin Daniels

Quentin Daniels All-Conference

But only for the past 115 days.
  13. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

That's all it's been?

14. Quentin Daniels

Makes me smile every time.

[​IMG]
  15. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Wow, I've really gotten under his skin. I've never been so sensitive to block somebody and take a screenshot of them. I didn't care that much. And liberals are "snowflakes."

16. Quentin Daniels

17. Quentin Daniels

Convicted Puerto Rican Terrorist, Whose Prison Sentence Obama Commuted, Going Home to Parade

http://freebeacon.com/issues/convicted-puerto-rican-terrorist-going-home-parade/

Former President Barack Obama commuted Lopez Rivera's sentence, which was expected to expire in 2051, just three days before he left the White House in January, allowing the convicted felon to be freed on May 17, 2017.

Now, Lopez Rivera, 74, "will be celebrated as a hero upon his early release" and honored next month in New York City's Puerto Rican Day parade, the Associated Press reported.

Lopez Rivera was originally convicted of crimes committed while he was a member of the Armed Forces of National Liberation, known by its Spanish acronym FALN, a leftist, violent separatist group that sought complete independence for Puerto Rico.

During the 1970s, FALN claimed responsibility for more than 100 bombings across New York, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico. One of the bombings, at the Fraunces Tavern in New York in 1975, killed four people and injured more than 60 others.

For his crimes, Lopez Rivera was sentenced in 1981 to 55 years in prison for "seditious conspiracy" and other felonies, and an additional 15 years in 1988 "for conspiracy to escape; to transport explosives with intent to kill and injure people; and to destroy government buildings and property," according to CNN.
  18. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

Look to the past at what Obama did. Distract from the fact Traitor Trump gave classified information to the Russians in the Oval Office.
  19. Vurbel

Vurbel Hall of Famer

20. JimP

JimP Starter

Had my qualms with Obama, but Trump makes him look like Lincoln.