Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

Hate ....

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by Old Man, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8 Hall of Famer

I hate you, your family name, and your mother and all of your progeny either legitimate or illegitimate and may you suffer an infestation of biting fleas in your rectum. May your mothers raging case of syphillis contracted at your conception flare into never ending discomfort. May your grandchildren be slow of wit and ugly of face.

From Hell's heart I stab at thee, for hates sake I spit my last breath at thee......

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate motherf*cking hate!!!!

Go Mason You Motherf*ckers - now and forever.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    Mason2005 likes this.
  2. Jack Strop

Jack Strop Starter

I hate it when PiKapp disappears for a couple of months. Don't leave us hangin' for so long bro! :cool:
  3. Pikapppatri8

I hate that I have been absent - I hate that I have been busy with a merger of two companies.

I hate VCU.

I hate that I love hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MudKat

MudKat Four-star Recruit

I love that this thread has probably the most views in GMU history...2x more than recruiting!
  5. Pikapppatri8

I hate that you don't know this is a tradition going back like 7 years or more.

I hate that you didn't recognize that our recruiting threads are broken out by recruiting season making beating this thread in views mathematically impossible.