Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

Game 13: GMU (6-6 / 2-4) vs St. Joe’s (1-10 / 0-5) on Wednesday, January 20 at 7PM.

Discussion in 'George Mason Basketball' started by Patriotsince81, Jan 17, 2021.

1. tblack33

tblack33 All-Conference

All it will take is a little success. An NCAA appearance, brief stint in the top 25, and fans will come out in droves. Nova is full of folks who show up to watch winning/good sports. Look at Nats/Caps/WFT attendance in good years vs bad. Hell look at GT or UMD attendance in good years vs bad. 1-2 good seasons and the fanbase will return. Just need to turn that corner.
    mkaufman1 and gmujim92 like this.
  2. bravesfan

bravesfan Sixth Man

Yup. You have to convince people to spend their entertainment dollars on you. Currently, an opioid addiction (something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, to be clear) is more entertaining.
    sleeperpick likes this.
  3. Mason32

Mason32 Starter

@GMUPres just congratulated the win, paulsen extension on the way
  4. mkaufman1

mkaufman1 Moderator Staff Member

I don't think you are reading too much into it. I noticed this last night and was messaging with @gmujim92. Even when the team blew out Lasalle he didn't say anything.

It could be a whole lot of nothing but its definitely eyebrow raising to say the least.
    gmujim92 likes this.
  5. PoorManProfit

PoorManProfit All-Conference

Well, he's a dope too, so...
    DJ3 likes this.
  6. GSII

GSII Hall of Famer

Of coarse the president is gonna congratulate when we are on sportscenter top 10 plays. Lots of eyes watching.

Question is how many virtual good bye's has he sent DP and maybe BE.