Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

Dave Paulsen

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by GMURaider, Mar 30, 2015.

1. masonjoe

masonjoe Starter

"Dibs on the arena" LOL. I guess we played the CBI game in the RAC just for fun right! Ever wonder why a practice facility was needed? :bricks:
    GMUgemini likes this.
  2. GMUgemini

GMUgemini Hall of Famer

Mason linked an article that said EBA was number 1 in the world in ticket sales for arenas of its size. I’m not really sure why that’s a huge issue for the basketball teams now that we have a practice facility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. GMU_DCU

GMU_DCU Starter

scheduling
    DJ3 likes this.
  4. DJ3

DJ3 Starter

Touché. However, the CBI was an afterthought tournament. I figured Mason regular season games would take priority. It is not that farfetched, especially considering that scheduling games is a two-year process. I wonder how many P5 games we missed due to scheduling conflicts.
  5. masonjoe

masonjoe Starter

Zero
  6. DJ3

DJ3 Starter

Then why would DP bring it up if it has never been an issue?
  7. psyclone

psyclone All-Conference

Saw this on Paulsen's twitter:

Dave Paulsen Retweeted
    [​IMG]

Chris Oliver @BBallImmersion

Coming soon...Wednesday actually. The first episode of the Basketball Immersion Podcast. My intent is to have coaching conversations about philosophy, technical and tactical and program building that can help stimulate your coaching. Grateful @PaulsenDave is the first guest!

[​IMG]
    Jun 8, 2018

Here's a link to that podcast (intended for coaches, mainly) where Paulsen is interviewed about how he handles practice. Long and detailed for the nerds among you. Haven't actually listened to all of it yet.

https://basketball.libsyn.com/episode-1-with-coach-dave-paulsen
    jessej, Herndon, GMU_DCU and 2 others like this.
  8. Washingtonian

Washingtonian Hall of Famer

The podcast about Pauslen is pretty good. Some of the comments made were alluded to in the gold room off and on last season when the assistant coach gave the preview of the opponent.