Welcome to MasonHoops.com

Jump in to the discussion! Sign up is easy, we want to hear what you have to say!

2020 Recruiting

Discussion in 'George Mason Basketball' started by Pablo, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Dawgs99

Dawgs99 Starter

It wouldn't make a difference who we signed, Sleeperpick would find a way to tell you why he's not really that good. He's found shit to talk about all 4 of the kids we have committed now. Not to mention the assault he put on Oduro all last year.
    gmujim92 likes this.
  2. sleeperpick

sleeperpick Hall of Famer

find one post about Henry or Polite... you just talk to talk.

And Oduro was a net negative over half of last season... but OK
  3. Dawgs99

Dawgs99 Starter

If anyone talks just to talk on here its you. You find ways to nit pick everything. Polite because he's a public school kid and because he didn't have a bunch of offers. You have mentioned here several times about people "hyping" him up. Are we not allowed to get excited for kids who want to play at Mason and having tape like Polite does?

Even your boy Henry when they announced the all state tams in Texas, about how many of the kids made all state (I think it was 20). You found a way to nitpick his accolade. I believed your recruiting analysis on Oduro because you had seen him play and were so adamant that he was garbage. From the moment that kid signed you hated on him, it almost seemed personal at times. Almost everyone on these boards was very pleasantly surprised by Josh last season and I guess we have you to thank for that because you said he didn't belong playing D1 all spring of 2019.
  4. 99 Patriot

99 Patriot Starter

It must be exhausting to be that negative all the time.
  5. GSII

GSII Hall of Famer

Leave sleepydick alone. Hes just trying to avoid helping out with the wedding planning.
  6. sleeperpick

sleeperpick Hall of Famer

the gay bashing is real rich... I am not super hard to find old man
  7. Herndon

Herndon Starter

I'm telling you, the ignore feature makes this site much, much more tolerable. I don't have to read his nonsense, or DJ3, or Poormanprofit, or any of the rest of that set. It makes all the difference in the world.
  8. GMUgemini

GMUgemini Hall of Famer

Sleeper is negative, but he at least provides reasoning and basketball knowledge to his posts, so I don't put him in the same category.
  9. Herndon

Herndon Starter

The category is "people who do not make people's life better by interacting with them on this message board".

If you think he provides value to your board viewing experience, then hat's off to you :)
  10. tblack33

tblack33 Starter

Lol so many of y’all so badly want this forum to be an echo chamber of your own thoughts it’s wild. For a group of grown ass men, it’s pretty soft to have to mute someone to avoid getting your feelings hurt reading contrarian opinions on a damn online message board, and then to be so proud you don’t have to read anything you don’t agree with to flaunt it to others.
    patriot2000, By George. and Herndon like this.
  11. Herndon

Herndon Starter

I hear that, but at the same time, I'm a grown-ass man. I have a job, and children, and shit to do. GMU basketball is about 25th on my list of priorities. I do it because I enjoy watching it. Spending my valuable time arguing with dumb-ass kids and their dumb-ass opinions is not enjoyable.

If it was a reasonable conversation, I'm all in, but aholes acting like aholes for the sake of being an ahole is not a conversation, it's aholery, and I'm fine without that :)

I don't have time for morons, and I don't have time for aholes. My time is worth more than them.

Like, Tblack, I don't agree with you all the time, but you're worth talking to, so I do, you know?
    GMUgemini, mason89 and tblack33 like this.
  12. mkaufman1

mkaufman1 Moderator Staff Member

I keep saying f*ck sake. f*ck sake.

Locking the thread.

f*ck.
    patriot2000 and Herndon like this.